Los fans de celebridades
Su puerta al mundo de las celebridades
Search for a celebrity:
Contact Celebrity Tips
* When asking for an Autographed photograph, be sure to include a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope, with the correct postage. For postage Tariffs, check http://www.usps.gov
* Write a sincere letter, and keep it short (usually no more than 1 page) and to the point. DO NOT use a form letter.
* If you want a signed item, the chances are higher if you send something to be signed (posters, photographs, books, etc.). You can purchase posters and books in CelebritiesFans.com, in the Celebrities' pages.
* You may want to enclose a cardboard as well, so the photograph won't get bended or folded in mail.
* If you find a successful address that does not appear on CelebritiesFans.com, be sure to add it to our database so other fans would be able to use it as well.
* Be Patient. It usually takes the celebrities months to respond. Sometimes, it can even take more than a year!
* Want to get more tips and step-by-step instructions that will increase the chances you'll get a response? Click here to get CelebritiesFans complete guide.
The CelebritiesFans.com Team